Wednesday 2 May 2012

Back to KL life


I hate packing :( except going to vacation =P The feeling of leaving home is not good. My homesick is too serious. =.=

But of course, I met him and had dates with him first before I start my school life. Went to his school to wait him to rush his report and I helped some too. LOL


*hardworking boy?


*ride bicycle in the building =.= look at his face HAHA!



*Had a walk in his uni and took some pic =P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, we planned to watch Avengers at The Gardens mall and have our dinner there as well. =) Due to his final is around the corner, we spent our afternoon at his uni for him to do revision. 


*His new earring xp


*Ignore me please! LOL


*Am I cool in his jacket? XD

We had our dinner at Din Tai Fung for our dinner. The foods are super delicious and I strongly recommended this place! Must have a try if you never go before. =) We waited for 20+ minutes since it's labour day and seems that most of them enjoyed with their family. <3 Due to lazy, so I just let picture to tell my story. =)


*Din Tai Fung


*See! It's full of people!


*Aunty ordering foods with his tissues. XD




*They are preparing xiao long bao 







*They are super duper deliciousssss!!


*Us =)


*Bought snow winter melon at Gong Cha.


*Tried Mochi Sweets but we do not like it.


*Here we go!!



*The HeroS! Am I the only one that think this movie is boring? o.o But I can't deny that some part of this story is funny :)


*KL is damn hot so i bought this sunblock to protect my skin.

That's all for the 2 days date. =) Fighting fighting for the last sem! Good luck to my boy for his coming final too. <3












No comments:

Post a Comment