Saturday 9 July 2011

Shopping day ♥

Woooo! Went to Pavillion and Midvalley for shopping the day before BERS√H and on the day of BERS√H! We were so brave right? *clap clap* =P 




*before went out XD

Actually I did not bought anything at Pavillion because by the time we reached there it was already 6pm ++ so we decided to have our dinner since we had not ate anything through the whole day. Guess where do we had our dinner? LOL 



*Tada~ The Loaf! Lame.. XD


*Very nice right? =)


*Carbonara spaghetti and I =P


*'Handsome' and his mushroom spaghetti HAHA!

MIRRORCLE! ♥♥♥!! I cant wait to go there since farenheit is just opposite or beside Pavillion. Ya. I bought 3 shirts and a bracelet there! =b


*Took this randomly when I was trying clothes. xp


*Us =)

************************************************************************

Ehem! We celebrated BERS√H at Midvalley. Special right? =P


*Moo cow yogurt. Ok lar~


*i ♥ moo cow. Their tissue is so CUTE! 


*His outfit of the day~



*My outfit of the day~ Hee.


*Our dinner! Lao You Gui Gui~ Nice and cheap =)


*Tada~ The disadvantages of Mega Sales. @@

Ok. Promise myself to stop shopping after Mega Sales~ Lalala. Enjoyed! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment