Thursday 5 May 2011

HELLO! =)

Early in the morning, about 9am, my eldest sis(WT) and I woke up by mommy because we need to bring xiao mei(WX) to work at Hills shopping mall and mommy is sending food for my brother for his tea-time. He is soooo lucky right? >< After we put WX down, WT and I went to Slim Life at 'Big Mouth' to perm our eyelashes. =D We spend about 45minutes to 1 hour there to perm. And it is only RM18, a reasonable price and the effect is not bad too. You can go and have a try. =)

Wt was going back to KL this afternoon. She came back for 1 week and it's her study week. We were very enjoy because all of us was here. <3 After that, mommy sent me to perm my hair AGAIN. For the third time! >< Because my hair was not curl enough.

1st time, 2nd of May. The hair stylist helped me to perm big curl. After 1 hour, my hair became straight.


                                                    *Big Curl

2nd time, 3rd of May. The hair stylist helped me to perm medium curl. At night, my hair became straight again. =(


                                                    *Medium curl

3rd time, 5th of May. Finally, he helped me to perm small curl. It is so nice! Somebody will scared that small curl will make you look old but it did not happen on me!







                                             *Small curl but to me, it is just like big curl =D

And, the hair stylist did not charge me for the 2nd and the 3rd time. He helped me to do treatment some more because he was afraid that my hair will spoil. Haha. Mommy said she also wants to let him perm too! LOL

Went to photo shooting with WX yesterday for friend's project. It was fun but tiring. 
Click the link below to view our photos. =)

After we reached home, mommy cooked laksa for our lunch. It was very delicious! Mommy's cooking is the best! 

                                           
OMG. I feel hungry now! Gonna find some food now. XD
Enjoy reading. =D

4 comments:

  1. *Gives Ting Wei Pin comment.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am here to give comment =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooon, when did you have a blog?
    yian ping, your comment so special wei.. haha..

    ReplyDelete